What is Montgomery Energy Connection?
Montgomery Energy Connection is your link to understanding energy savings.
Montgomery Energy Connection is:
- A collection of trusted and unbiased information compiled by the Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection and other partner organizations.
- A central hub for Montgomery County’s energy resources. You will find links to My Green Montgomery and other County affiliated websites to provide you with the most up-to-date information.
- An outreach network. It is our vision to provide all residents of Montgomery County with user-friendly, energy-saving resources that will improve their daily lives and preserve a healthy environment for future generations.
- Customized, community-level education funded by proceeds from the Pepco-Exelon merger. The details of this program are guided by the conditions set forth by the Maryland Public Services Commission (Order #86990)
Our goal is for us all to work together to help spread the message about home energy efficiency in our community. Montgomery Energy Connection partners with other county agencies, nonprofit and community organizations, and YOU.
Please be sure to stop by and say “hello” at one of our upcoming events!Back to Top
Montgomery Energy Connection is a program of Montgomery County.
We host and participate in many community events every year. If you are interested in having us attend one of your events, email us at: email@example.com
Montgomery Energy Connection is a network of more than thirty  County agencies, local organizations, and businesses. If your organization is not listed. Please let us know and we will add you.
Municipalities and County Agencies
- Bethesda -Chevy Chase Regional Service Center
- City of Gaithersburg
- City of Takoma Park
- City of Rockville
- County Cable Montgomery
- East County Regional Service Center
- Mid County Regional Service Center
- Montgomery County Alcohol Beverage Services
- Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services
- Montgomery County Department of Housing and Community Affairs
- Montgomery County Public Libraries
- Montgomery County Public Schools: School Energy and Recycling Teams
- Montgomery County Recreation
- Office of Consumer Protection
- Silver Spring Civic Building
- Town of Chevy Chase
- UpCounty Regional Service Center
- Audubon Naturalist Society
- Bethesda Green
- Green Business Certification Program
- Habitat for Humanity Metro Maryland
- Housing Opportunities Commission of Montgomery County
- Interfaith Partners for the Chesapeake
- Interfaith Power & Light
- KID Museum
- Linkages to Learning
- Manna Food Center
- Maryland Association for Environmental and Outdoor Education
- Montgomery County Food Council
- Montgomery County Green Bank
- Montgomery Housing Partnership
- National Energy Education Development Program
- One Montgomery Green
- Poolesville Green
- Rebuilding Together Montgomery County
- Senior Planet Montgomery
- Solar United Neighbors
- Washington Metro Oasis
Breweries and Libations
- 7 Locks Brewing
- Astro Lab
- Brewer’s Association of Maryland
- Brookeville Beer Farm
- Denizen’s Brewery
- Elder Pine Brewing and Blending
- Lone Oak Brewery
- Maryland Distillers Guild
- Maryland Wine
- Mayorga Organics
- MISC Distillery
- Saints Row Beer
- Silver Branch Brewing
- True Respite Brewing Company
- Waredaca Brewing
- Windridge Vineyards
UtilitiesBack to Top
Montgomery Energy Connection News is a monthly newsletter that is sent out to residents and businesses and covers energy information and events in the County. It is curated by the Department of Environmental Protection’s Residential Energy Program. If you are interested in having a story or topic covered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top
If you are looking for any energy saving measures like refrigerator thermometers, shower timers, toilet tank banks or other items, please email us at email@example.com
If you have a question and would like to hear back from a real life human, please call 301-7-ENERGY (301-736-3749) and someone will call you within two business days.
Back to Top
Sorry, you have either left some fields blank or entered something incorrectly. Please check.
If your utility costs are included in your housing bill, follow steps at Lower My Bill